Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By placing a booking you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions. Completion of the booking process and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with Southern Pet Services Ltd.
Classes, Training & Consultations
Bookings, Payments & Cancellations
- Please keep dogs on leads at all times unless otherwise directed by your trainer.
- You are responsible for the behaviour and actions of your dog while attending training and are required to clean up after your dog should they go to the toilet.
- Please respect the personal space of other dogs and ensure you stand at an appropriate distance until your trainer advises the correct social introductions.
- You must follow instructions at all times, including all safety instructions and don't use equipment when your trainer is not present.
- Equipment is designed for dog use only and Southern Pet Services Ltd takes no responsibility for loss or damages that may occur when equipment is in use.
- Pick up after your dogs and do not allow dogs to pee in the training area or on the equipment – accidents do sometimes happen, so let your trainer know so that the area can be washed down.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your dog is fit and healthy to attend training, your dog must be fully vaccinated and not suffering from any infectious disease that could be transmitted to any other dogs. If in doubt about your dog’s health please consult a veterinarian.
- Please inform your trainer before your training session if your bitch is in season. Depending on location, you may not be able to attend.
- We use reward based training therefore harsh handling will NOT be allowed under any circumstances. Your trainer reserves the right to request any persons to leave the premises or cease the session if they are abusive to any other person or dog. We do not allow prong or choke chain collars, slip leads or extendible leads in classes. If you would like any help with selecting equipment please let your trainer know. Please ensure you have lots of yummy treats and your dog's favourite toy available whilst attending training.
- Any accidents or issues involving a person or a dog must be reported immediately to the trainer.
- Cars are parked at their owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst at training.
- Family members are always welcome in classes and 121 training. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Course Content & Material
- Payment of fees should be made at the time of placing a booking. Failure to make payment within 24 hours will result in the booking being cancelled.
- Under the Consumer Rights Act you may cancel your purchase within a period of 14 working days beginning the moment you place your order. However, there is no right of cancellation where the class, 121 or behaviour consultation begins within this 14 day period.
- There will be no right to cancel or receive a refund for any service following the 14 days after making the order.
- Cancellations must be made by email. Cancellations will be subject to the following fees:
- If the participant fails to attend the course the full course fees are payable.
- If the participant misses two sessions and fails to advise Southern Pet Services Ltd they cannot attend a your entire booking will be forfeit.
- A substitute delegate may be named at any time before the class or workshop at no additional cost.
- Requests to transfer to an alternative class can only be made up to 14 days prior to the start of your first class. Any requests to change must be made in writing by email. Transfers may be made up to 14 days before the start date and may incur an additional fee. However, transfers are subject to availability and Southern Pet Services Ltd is not obliged to ensure suitable alternatives are available.
- 121 & Behaviour consultations will be subject to an additional mileage charge at 0.45ppm should I be required to travel further than a 20 mile radius from Marchwood.
- Southern Pet Services Ltd reserves the right to change the content, timing, dates, venue or instructor. We try to avoid this as much as possible, but sometimes this is unavoidable, particularly with changes in the weather meaning we have to postpone a session. If we know in advance that the weather will not be suitable we will let you know, however, often the weather can be very changeable from hour to hour. If a booking is cancelled due to the weather, we will let everyone know who has booked in by text as soon as we can at least an hour before the start of your class. We will then reschedule all the bookings to an alternative week or course date. Southern Pet Services Ltd will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising from amendments to the course or cancellations.
- The information on your booking form will only be used as a record of you and your dog, and to contact you in relation to dog training activities and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- We send out an occasional email newsletter which we would encourage you to opt in to receiving to find out about future training. If you do not wish to receive this please unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an email to [email protected]
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you give Southern Pet Services Ltd permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of you and/or your dog.
You release all claims against Southern Pet Services Ltd with respect to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright ownership and publication, including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.